According to her blog, “The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.” The rules once this award is received are as follows:
1. Post the logo on blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.
With all this talk of snow and bad stuff going on in the world, I want to pass some “sunshine” on to the following bloggers:
1. Deb of Kahakai Kitchen
2. Rowena of Rubber Slippers in Italy
3. Barbara of Winos and Foodies
4. Kirk of Mmm-yoso
5. Martin of Kurashi
6. Mari of Biancorosso
7. Jalna of Photos by Jalna
8. Tamakikat of Ko Tamakikat Ahau
9. Dennis of Radiused Corner
10. Pomai of Tasty Island
11. Paz of Cooking adventures of Chef Paz
12. Deb of Deb & Her camera
Of course there are many, many more blogs on my blogroll that fit these requirements, so if I didn’t name you, please link back to this post and accept this award.
Thank you for bringing some “sunshine” to my life with your posts and comments and thanks again Moni for the award!”
Once again, domo arigato gozaimasu Kat-san! Right back at ya’! 🙂
In light of that, I have my own list of fellow bloggers I’d like to hand an award to. I don’t leave comments as much as I should, but I do frequent the following sites on a regular basis (which is why they’re on my links page). I’ll make it a point to comment more in the future!
With that, I’ve created my own award called, yep, you guessed it, the SPAM Musubi Award!…
Doesn’t that look spiffy? lol Actually I kinda’ dig it!
Therefore, I hereby bestow upon the following Hawaii-based food bloggers the SPAM Musubi Award for their dedication (frequency of new posts), sharing spirit, creativity, knowledge, humor, writing skills, choice of subject matter and/or photography:
• Reid of Ono Kine Grindz (he’s been slowing down lately, but the “Pioneer of Hawaii Food Blogs” is still around!)
• Nate the Hwn Pake in Okinawa (now living back home in Kaimuki)
• Marvo of The Impulsive Buy (Marvo reviews more than food, but food is obviously his favorite subject)
• Stanley of Aku Eats (look out for his blog-turned-published book, ‘Island Flavors’!)
• Justin of Goo Grindz (he’s been dormant lately, but for a relatively new blog, has some great material already built-up in his archives)
• All the gang at WOW Grinds.com
• James of Big Island Grinds
• Sonia of Sonia Tastes Hawaii
• Larry of Free Range Gourmet
• Gail of Hawaii Diner.com
Also to most of the users on Yelp.com for their excellent reviews. Plenty of useful information and often HILARIOUS commentary on there!
Changing the rules of the Sunshine Award, there’s no need to pass the SPAM Musubi Award on or take any further action. I’m just pointing these sites out as my personal favorites. Otherwise, consider them all recipients of the Sunshine Award!
Sun Nin Fai Lok and Gung Hei Fat Choi!